Thursday 8 September 2011

I choose to be inspired...

With all the junk in the world, it’s easy to pack up your bags and put an end to all your efforts
Curl up in the dark and hold on to your fears. For even though they cripple you till you are but a puppet, they become the security you have and the life you choose to live because lets face it, ignorance is bliss and fear only is a culprit in making sure that you remain in your life of mediocrity and utter meaninglessness. so in an effort to get out of my rut: 
I’m tired, I’m tired of people complaining and choosing not to do anything
I am tired of the lies fed by the media, music, fashion, even churches and even more the lies that these sects have made my mind believe,
I’m tired of being afraid that because it happened to you, it will happen to me too
I’m tired of the evil belief that life and meaning is only for the rich and those that have money
I’m tired of this disease that’s eating through our skins and has lodged its self deep in our bones and has engraved its indelible mark in our DNA running constantly through our blood
Blood that has been shed to bring life, blood that signifies newness, love, compassion, new slates, salvation, truth and hope
In the midst of all the chaos and crap that the world keeps mass-producing, I choose to be inspired
I choose to rise above and beyond, seriously haven’t you heard that I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, the determiner of my own future: as it is written: "life and death I have given you I hope you choose life"
I hope you choose to move and shake, break and lose these barriers and walls that has so caged us
I hope you choose to triumph I hope you choose to be all that you were created to be; as for me, I choose to be inspired, I choose to be great.

1 comment:

  1. I choose to be great too.

    we have too much in us and ahead to not rise up and do what we have to.

    much love

    ReplyDelete